Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This time of year always brings on a renewed sense of wanting to do the 'undone', finish the 'unfinished' and find the 'unfound'... this year instead of being focused on all the 'uns' in my life, I am going to focus on all the blessings and gifts the Lord has given me AND use those gifts for his glory. This change in focus will allow for less feeling of stress and more feeling of an enriched life when I use what the Lord has given me and focus on those unending blessings! 

I hope all of you have a Blessed New Year!



2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant! Loving your artwork and your inspiring words to let the unfinished go and embrace the blessings and gifts we have from God. Your expression of art encourages me to get back to my knitting! -Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura you are the best! thanks for the encouraging words and I am so glad to have inspired you to pick up your knitting again, you got talent!!! :)

      Delete