Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Painted NAME Designs


The whole sign craze is going strong. So I thought why not do a watercolor Name sign for my nieces!
 The "Marianne" sign is more simple with the letters, bringing in some fun with a floral design...

The "Fiona" sign, I went with a patchwork design for each letter because my nieces bedspread is a country patchwork design.

It's a fun decoration for the wall and it's a nice alternative to the wood designs that could be too rustic for some rooms. 

Put it in a frame and hang it on your wall.
It is as easy as that!

Interested... give me a ring ;)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle! Laura here - I finally found your blog. :) We love our Fiona sign!!! THANK YOU! It is propped up on her dresser right now and looks fabulous in the room next to the colour of the walls and patchwork quilt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Laura, I'm so glad!! and glad you found my blog!! haha

      Delete